DOUBLE DARE Age Freeze Gel Mask
You all know how much I loved the Skin 1004 Zombie Mask (a dupe of the high end Hanacure version). Well, I am converted! Converted to this great gel mask from Double Dare that comes in a convenient and easy to use pump dispenser format. Oh and you get a lot of applications from one tube!
This formulation makes it so simple to utilise the firming zombie mask effect for smoother, plumper skin - and I love its impressive ability to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a great weekly (or twice-weekly) or night-before skin care treatment before any event.
I also find this to be truly hydrating, so consider it ideal for all skin types.
- Apply after cleansing and toning.
- Dispense an appropriate amount to thinly cover your face and neck, and use either your fingertips or a mask brush to apply evenly (avoiding your eyes).
- Wait until the mask fully dries on your skin, once dry it will crack when you move your face giving the classic zombie mask effect.
- Rinse off by emulsifying the mask with lukewarm water and rinsing thoroughly.
- Continue with the rest of your routine.
Water, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Opuntia coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Centella asiatica Extract, Scutellaria baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum cuspidatum Extract, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance